ARTRANET is the treasure trove where the fruits of Peter’s teaching are revealed.
This site remains open to members in its current version, while we are waiting for a bilingual version. This new version will be accessible through all devices, offering more content and possibilities.
In the current version of the site which will remain open while under construction, you can find:
- articles written by Peter and published in various journals
- a glossary of Sanskrit words used by Peter, by Peter, and of the terms he coined in French and English
- summaries of Peter’s workshops and courses
Peter taught a large number of courses where the content was recorded, but up to now few of these have been transcribed. The material from these teachings will be put up as an online summary: a taste of things to come!
New bilingual version
As well as what already exists (bilingual version) we are intending, in time, to make available the richness of Peter’s very special way of seeing the theory and practice of yoga.
Taken directly from notes left by Peter
- practices he gave, with commentaries
- presentation and analysis of principal postures
- key aphorisms from the Yoga Sūtra, with Peter’s interpretations
Sources which bear witness to the richness and subtlety of his teaching
- extraits de mémoire des élèves formés par lui
- témoignages de vécu
Which will come to light as the project goes along.
ARTRANET is open to members of « Art of Yoga - Peter Hersnack » who receive a private access « sesame » (username and password).
Join us ARTRANET
Date : 10 août 2017